High-Density PXI Switch Matrix Modules
- Ruthenium Reed, Electro-Mechanical and Solid State Versions Available
- Single and Dual Matrix Configurations
- Partially Populated Configurations Available
- Expansion Capability Across Multiple Cards
- Kernel, VISA and IVI Support for PXI Environments and Kernel and IVI Support for LXI Environments
Pickering's range of high-density switch matrix modules is a cost-effective solution for applications that require high-density matrices in the PXI format. The ability to expand to larger matrices is possible by connecting together multiple modules. Reed relay versions use high quality sputtered ruthenium reeds that exhibit excellent contact performance under low and medium level switching conditions, solid-state relay versions available for high speed and long life and electro-mechanical versions for current handling up to 2 Amps.
Select models are supported by Pickering's Diagnostic Test Tools, Built-In-Relay-Self-Test (BIRST) and eBIRST Switching System Test Tools, these tools provide a quick and simple way of finding relay failures within LXI, PCI and PXI switch systems.
3-Year Standard Warranty
Pickering also offer mating cables and connectors for these modules to ensure speedy and successful system integration.