Wiring Analyzers for Cables, Wire Harnesses, Backplanes
Fast ● Simple ● Precise
Advanced wiring analyzer scans for continuity (opens, shorts), miswires, resistance, capacitance, components (resistors, diodes, LEDs, capacitors), insulation resistance, intermittent connections.
For diagnostic and Pass/Fail Testing
All CableEye® testers are suitable for production, fault diagnosis, QC (Quality Control), assembly, and prototyping of standard or custom cables. Each combines test, fault location, design, documentation, labeling, and database storage in one instrument. Tests can be performed on long cables (with or without connectors) or no cables (e.g. connectors, backplanes, PCBs, components).
Standard Features & Benefits:
- USB certified, PC-based tester for a versatile, fast, robust system with long life-cycle.
- Multilingual, dynamic, graphic-rich display (netlist & wiring schematic) provides clarity and speeds diagnostics.
- 128 Test Points, expandable to 1024 providing flexibility as your product line changes.
- Real-time screening for intermittent connections for pinpointing elusive faults and improving quality.
- Automation scripting in a simple, intuitive language allowing non-programmers to reduce operator error by automating repetitive steps.
- Pop-Up Work Instructions. choose the exact amount of detail, imagery, language and automation you need to ensure your work instructions and tests are carried out flawlessly.
- Flexible tolerancing: optionally define as percentages or absolute terms, as well as asymmetrically (e.g. +0%/-10%) for improved yields.
- Barcode-tracking & archival data-logging to achieve error-proof test process and improved traceability & productivity.
- Print PASS/FAIL labels, test reports (with or without color wiring schematics/netlists) and log reports to satisfy ISO9000 reporting requirements.
- Compatible with laptop and touchscreen PCs for fieldwork and rack/off-bench mounting.
CB15C board set (Item 745C) for common computer and peripheral device cables; comprehensive PC software with Database of >200 standard cables; 2 yr Product Support Subscription comprising Warranty, free tech support, and free software upgrades.
Select Add-On Options:
Hardware: 128-point Expansion Modules (attach to base); Environmental Sensor
Software: PinMap™ fixture editor, Connector Designer™ connector editor, or Autobuild™ guided assembly modules
camiresearch.com |@CAMI_CableEye |+1.978.266.2655